Wednesday 1 April 2009

HHB SHOW 30/03/09


Shutdown Show Is Back Snitches!!!!!!!!! With Alot Of Freshness!!!!! I Began Last Year Playing More Underground Hip Hop On This Show But Now Im Playing What I Like And Im Sure You Will Like So Dont Be Suprised To See A Termanology Record Next To Young Jeezy Etc But I Want You To Know That This Is Strictly HIP HOP¬¬¬¬¬!!!!


>>>>>>>>>>Tracklistings<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nore - Rotate
Wale Feat Lady Gaga - Chillin
Jadakiss - Cant Stop Me
Jadakiss - Cant Stop Me (GL Mix)
Yogi - Cant Stop Silk
M.O.P - Blow The Horns
CNN - Grand Royal
Tona Feat Skyzoo - You Know
Red Cafe - Hottest In The Hood
Joe Budden - Hottest In The Hood Freestyle
D Block - Get That Paper
T.I Feat Nas - Topless
Focus - Tribute To Pete Rock
Joell Ortiz - Bout My Money
Busta Rhymes Raekwon - Watch How You Talk
Malik - Apetite
Iron Braidz - Death Machine
Big Ben - In The Park
Ali Vegas - Everyday Is A War
Blaq Poet - Aint Nuthin Change
Wu Tang - Woo Hoo
Torae - Freestyle
Saigon - My Rules
Termanology - Float
Focus - Homage To Preemo
Casper - Na na na
Stylah - Scarface
Loudmouth - Twitter

Listen/Download

No comments: