Wednesday 5 November 2008

wow!!! 2 much



This is a great moment in our lifetime ..this is showing that were are changing as people an the world...to me there has never been an issue of race in my life as alot know but i knw theres people out there that feel offended when they see another man thats is not there colour in a big position...my answer to that is you will die an old lonely man ..the idea of living is to not judge people on hw they look but what they say ,hw they treat one another...this man to me spoke with alot of heart an ment every word he said ...now i am white an live in the uk but it means alot for me and for my family as when my child is born next month who will be mixed race they will have one more thing that they can do an never told they can't...change gon) (Has) Come!!!

No comments: