Monday 14 July 2008

Im Gonna Step Up My Blog Game(Jumpoff Birmingham Mini Review)


It has been lacking latley due to other commitments and that obviously one of them being jumpoff i will post sum more fotos an video footage soon but untill the this will have to do ..im not to happy about certain situations but i will keep shut bout them for now as i maybe still apart of it and dont wanna severe my ties with it cos it is a really good thing to be a part of but well see how the cookie crumbles...untill then heres a few goodies!!!!

""You Can Try But You Wont Succeed I Does This From 2000 U Can suck As Many Dicks As You Want But You Will Never Be On My Level If You THink So Then Holla My Email An Lets Get The Clash On An Poppin """"FYI:::: If You Feel Offended By This Then Its Probably Aimed At You""""


^^^^^I Have To Big Up An Show Her Some Love Cos She Gives Me Jokes And is On This modelling Ting!!! So Hit Her Up On Myspace An Show Her Sum Love...lol^^^^^



""""She Has Very Big Hair And An Enourmous Pair Of.........................feet..lol"""

Tanish Nicole Myspace

Look Out For The Mix I Did For The July Jumpoff You Can Download It From Here This Week..

No comments: