Friday 13 June 2008

J armz 53 instrumentals

Had to post this shout to my boy chuck d (see my links )this is for all the mc's some brand new beats for ya...




01. Anybody Can Get It - Uncle Murda
02. Where Tha Cash At - Swizz Beats
03. Good Shit - Jim Jones
04. Got Money - Lil Wayne ft. T-Pain
05. Chevy Boyz - BloodRaw
06. N.I.G.G.E.R. - Nas
07. Stick Em' - Red Cafe
08. Lip Singin' - Max B
09. That's Nothing - Ali Vegas
10. Stacks - Prodigy ft. Big Twinz
11. Don't Touch Me - Busta Rhymes
12. The Dough - Prodigy
13. 911 Is A Joke - Cop Killa- The Game
14. It's Me Nigga - Rick Ross
15. If I Die II Night - Bun B./Young Buck/Lyfe Jennings
16. Represent Me - Prodigy
17. My Hood - CNN ft. Clipse
18. Out Here Grinding - DJ Khaled
19. Dirty New Yorker - Prodigy
20. Get This Money - J.R. Writer
21. Broken Heart - Pharaoahe Monch
22. We Made It - Busta Rhymes/Linkin Park
23. No Matter What - T.I.
24. Who's The Nicest - Termanology
25. Keep Pushin - Sheek Louch ft. Mike Smith
26. Foolish Remix - Shawty Lo/Rick Ross/Baby/Jim Jone/DJ Khaled
27. That Go Remix - Keak Da Sneak/Prodigy/The Alchemist
28. Hi Hater - Maino
29. I Luv That - Bun B.
30. We At War - Sheek Louch
31. Propains Last Stand - Agallah/St. Laz/Propain Campaign
32. Freak Show - R. Kelly
33. Game's Pain - The Game ft. Keyshia Cole
link ::53www.hiphopgiant.blogspom.rar

No comments: